The Intensive Language Instruction Program (ILIP)—formerly known as the Intensive Foreign Language Instruction Program, or IFLIP—will be back Summer 2024.
ILIP is a unique educational experience designed to accelerate language learning through an immersive classroom atmosphere that is fun and welcoming. ILIP classes combine language and culture through engaging high-quality activities facilitated by our skilled instructors.
Students will receive 30-hours of enjoyable language instruction, which maximizes exposure to the target language to help them meet their own personal learning goals.
- Open to members of the university community and to the general public
- Classes meet Monday through Friday, except holidays
- Courses focus on conversational skills, travel preparation, and language survival skills
- There is minimal homework, no attendance policy, and no academic credit
- Participants will receive a confirmation email once registration is complete and payment has been received
- Classroom and instructor information will be sent shortly before classes begin